In a little over a year….
- Burma to Brooklyn
- And many other stops in between
- Thanking the Lord for the privileges and mercies
- Encouraging His people in every place
- Rejoicing in His power to transform hearts
- Trusting Him to reveal His purposes in our lives
- The journey continues….
“Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name!
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
Bless the Lord, all his works, in all places of his dominion. Bless the Lord, O my soul!” —Psalm 103:1-5, 22